Nothing tops off a Seahawks game like an excellent baked item. As a finally to a Seattle Seahawks Theme Party
be sure to send your guests home with a delicious mocha brownie with coffee frosting.
2-3 tsp - Instant Coffee
2 Cups - Confectioners’ Sugar
½ Cup - softened butter
1-½ Tbsp - Milk
1 tsp - Vanilla
2 tsp - Vanilla
1 Cup - Sugar
4 tsp - Instant Coffee
½ tsp - Salt
1 Cup - Flour
½ Cup - Butter
4 - Eggs
½ Cup - Shortening
1 Tbsp - Hot Water
1 Cup - Cocoa
1. Grease a 13x9 inch pan and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In the microwave, melt butter and shortening over low heat.
3. Blend the cocoa into the butter mixture thoroughly.
4. Mix in the sugar.
5. In hot water, dissolve the instant coffee and then add it to the mixture.
6. Add one egg in at a time, beating after each one (by hand)
7. Stir in the flour, vanilla and salt.
8. Add the mixture to the pan and then bake for 25-30 minutes.
9. Be sure to let the brownie cool before adding the frosting.
1. Cream vanilla and butter together.
2. Mix in the powdered sugar on medium speed.
3. Dissolve the instant coffee in milk first, and then add to mixture.
4. Beat the mixture on a high speed until it turns fluffy and light.
With just a little light baking, Seattle Seahawk fans will enjoy the Seattle Seahawks Theme Party even more!
Seattle Seahawks Party Supplies with a Theme Party
Seattle Seahawks History
January twentieth 1976 just before the Seattle Seahawks were to play their first game the owner Lloyd W. Nordstrom died. He was in Mexico on vacation when he had a fatal heart attack.
Some essential party supplies are plates, napkins, silverware, balloons and favors for the guests that come to the party.
When decorating for a Seattle Seahawk part make sure the main colors are blue and white. That way the party colors match the team colors.
Add a couple Mylar balloons with the Seattle Seahawk logo and some other balloons sporting the team colors.
If the party is going to be outside it would be a great idea to use a banner flag that way it can be hung up in the air so the guests can easily find the party location.
A simple party favor would be to purchase beaded necklaces with a Seattle Seahawk helmet on it. That way the guests can were it when they go to other Seattle Seahawk games or parties.
A good song to play at the party would be Hank Williams song “Are You Ready for Some Football”.
A Seattle Seahawk costume includes the team's logo helmet, foam padding, face mask, adjustable chin strap, pants and cuffs.
When sending out invitations a good idea would be to put the team logo at the top half of the invitation and on the lower half include the information.
Subs, chips, snack mix's, soda, beer and a Team themed cake are some common party foods.
Two more common places to hold a party would be outside the stadium or at one's house.
Two fun activities that kids and adults can do would be word searches and coloring pages that have to do with the Seattle Seahawks.
Seattle Seahawks Party Supplies
Celebrate Vegas style the X-Game with Casino Party Supplies or stick with the traditional X Games Party Supplies. This month is the famous Texas Hold'em tournament. Decorate your event with Texas Hold'em Party Supplies. Celebrity Poker Tour is happening with Poker Party Supplies.